After all, nothing is more important than breathing!
However, the second most important thing for us, at aai.care, is to see that every First Breath device delivers on its promise of quality and service.
The brightness of the LED ring automatically adjusts to ambient light
The indoor air quality in your house is optimal, well done!
An orange indication means the measured concentrations have reached above the threshold level
The pollution level is too high; you need to take some action
All threshold levels were determined after thorough research of guidelines from numerous agencies and organisations:
The World Health Organization – WHO, European Commission: Directorate-General for Health and Food Safety (EU), The Committee on Sick House Syndrome (Japan) and De Gezondheidsraad (the Netherlands) to name a few.
- EPA (US)
- Naturvårdsverket (Sweden)
- Bundesregierung (Germany)
- The U.S. Green Building Council
- European Standard ISO 15251
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Nachhaltiges Bauen
- Public Health England
- Austrian Ministry of the Environment
- The Finnish Society of Indoor Air Quality and Climate
- The European Collaborative Action
- The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
- National Research Council Canada